11.1 and 10.11 planning

Hi,

We've ended up being late with planning 10.11 due to the timing of the
bullseye release, and also need to look at getting 11.1 sorted.

Traditionally, we've combined stable and oldstable point releases (at
2- and 4-month cadences) while both are supported. That would still be
my preference, but I understand that not everyone on the Images side is
so keen on the idea. Open questions in addition to dates are therefore
whether we should do 10.11 and 11.1 on the same day and, if not, how
close together they should be.

A few suggested dates to get things going:

September 18th - not great; means freezing this coming weekend
September 25th - not great; I'm away during most of the week
beforehand, so will be unlikely to be able to deal with any issues,
make sure everything's ready, etc.
October 2nd - OK for me
October 9th - OK for me
October 16th - OK for me