Re: Finding a tentative bullseye release date
- To: Paul Gevers <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, debian-release <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Finding a tentative bullseye release date
- From: Joerg Jaspert <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 21:49:15 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mail-followup-to: Paul Gevers <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, debian-release <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20210529131203.GF16813@tack.einval.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20210608193059.GH1627@tack.einval.com> <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org> <[🔎] email@example.com>
On 16197 March 1977, Paul Gevers wrote:
Albeit there is some progress, we think it better for the people
involved to now say that we will *not* release on July 31.
Unfortunately, that means that we have to start looking for a new date
again. Assuming what we'll learn in the upcoming week or two is good,
propose to already start the list below with two weeks after the
previous date. Upcoming time is around DebConf, I can imagine it could
even be an advantage, especially as that's on-line, let's see.
I am away from 7th to 21st August (including both), at a place with very
bad internet, so those are out for me.
14 August (day before DebCamp)
21 August (last day of DebCamp)
28 August (DebConf)
Can do all three.
Description: PGP signature