Re: Finding a tentative bullseye release date

Hi all,

On 08-06-2021 21:30, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 08:50:55PM +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
>> 31 July: ** tentative ** release date
>
> Cool, works for me. Pencilled into my calendar now. :-)

With less than three weeks to go until the tentative release date, I
would love to confirm the date by now, but there is a serious issue with
crucial infrastructure (cdbuilder.d.o). Apart from this issue (and what
it means for solving the debian-installer blocking issues in time), I'm
not aware of other blocking issues, so let's hope the teams involved can
recover in time.

We'll keep you posted as we learn more.

Paul