Re: Checksum file location question

On Mon, Feb 01, 2021 at 04:01:55PM -0800, Rick Thomas wrote:
>The list of "recent" GPG keys on that page stops at 2016.  Maybe somebody could
>update that to cover 2020/21 ?

We haven't changed the CD signing keys since that was written. It's
something we've talked about doing, but not done yet. There used to be
some older keys too (hence the "recent" text), but they've all been
retired and I even re-signed the old checksums files at the time.

'There is some grim amusement in watching Pence try to run the typical
 "politician in the middle of a natural disaster" playbook, however
 incompetently, while Trump scribbles all over it in crayon and eats some
 of the pages.'   -- Russ Allbery