Re: Please provide a new disc target: 100 GB M-Disc / full Debian ISO for DoK

Not only for Bullseye, but minor update like 10.8 / 10.9 can include
it too. As it's a non-regression for existing users. And I can test
the ISO images of 100 gig size. (I just have no clue how to generate
them)

--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"