Re: Firefox claims i386 images contain virus or malware

Hi,

Mattias Wadenstein wrote:
> Well, as far as we know, yes.

"Sippenhaft" ... www.dict.cc ... "kin liability".
At least they don't resort to blood feuds.

I tested downloading
  https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/debian-10.6.0-amd64-netinst.iso
and wget reports

  Location: https://saimei.ftp.acc.umu.se/...

So indeed we germans get our ISOs from sweden. Wonders of globalization.

> it is non-trivial to make separate servers for 50+ different free
> software projects we mirror here,

I see.

Is there a public overview of the accusation process ?
If so, then i would write a wiki article which could then be linked from
places like
  https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/

Have a nice day :)

Thomas