Debian Update BD no longer produced/avaliable

Hello,
I'm still using debian 8.x on my productive laptop.
Since the LTS for jessie has ended, I think to update to buster.

I like to have the BD images stored locally. With jessie it
was only neccessary to download the most recent:

 " debian-update-8.1.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso " in order to update
all local machines.

With buster, only the set of current BD images is available on
the servers but not an  " debian-update-10.x.x-amd64-DVD-x.iso "

Is it too much workload for the team to produce them, or why has
the production stopped?

best regards and thank You very much for more than 20 Years of
Debian on my various computers. ( Started with SuSe in 1993/4 )