Having spent 14 hours or so with Steve over the weekend: he knows the issues and will get back to them. Everybody's aware and the work will get done as soon as people's problems with Grub can also be resolved.

All the best

Andy C - extra helper round the debian-cd images team

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 7:30 AM ekkehard schulz <ekkehard_schulz@yahoo.de> wrote:
Dear Debian Image Team,

since 2020-07-06 there are no non-free-live-testing iso builds available. Is there hope that this situation will change soon?

Regards

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht -----
Von: ekkehard schulz <ekkehard_schulz@yahoo.de>
An: Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 27. Juli 2020, 09:09:50 MESZ
Betreff: Re: Missing ISOs

Hi,

it's been a while and since July 6th there are no new ISOs. Is there still hope.

Regard

Am Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2020, 13:34:12 MESZ hat Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

On Thu, Jul 09, 2020 at 11:03:26AM +0000, ekkehard schulz wrote:

>Hi,
>
>just a hint not a complaint: ISO builds are again missing on https://
>cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/
>weekly-live-builds/amd64/iso-hybrid/

Apologies, the weekly installer and live builds did not work this week
- we need to deal with a kernel ABI change and respin.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,