10.5.0 images published

Hi folks,

I've just pushed the images for the 10.5.0 point release. As already
promised, these will be the right images for people to use including
fixes for the UEFI SecureBoot bugs described as "BootHole" [1]

There are a couple of image issues that I'm highlighting; I don't
think they're big enough to warrant a re-spin at this time:

  1. The i386 xfce CD has grown too much and no longer fits onto a
     standard-sized CD. The image built, but didn't include several
     critical xfce packages. I have *removed* this image to save
     people from downloading it and reporting errors. Maybe for the
     next Buster point release we'll be able to make it fit, but I'm
     not sure.

  2. The Gnome live images work fine as live images and support
     installation using d-i from the boot menus. However, an update
     for the Calamares live installer has caused a bug that means it
     will not work on these Gnome images (both amd64 and i386). It
     works fine for the other live images.

[1] https://www.debian.org/security/2020-GRUB-UEFI-SecureBoot/

< Aardvark> I dislike C++ to start with. C++11 just seems to be
            handing rope-creating factories for users to hang multiple
            instances of themselves.