Re: Missing weekly images - Debian

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 04:33:49PM +0000, Marcos Gabriel wrote:
>For three weeks now the weekly Debian images have been buggy and not generated
>correctly. Are there any release fixes expected?

The weekly builds are still running, but we've had a sequence of bugs
breaking debian-installer builds so we don't have anything newer at
this point. Should be back to normal soon, I hope...

"Managing a volunteer open source project is a lot like herding
 kittens, except the kittens randomly appear and disappear because they
 have day jobs." -- Matt Mackall