Re: stretch EOL point release (9.13) and 10.5 planning

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 10:12:41PM +0100, Adam Barratt wrote:
>On Sun, 2020-07-12 at 15:35 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>> Hi Steve,
>>
>> On Sun, 2020-07-12 at 12:46 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> > Argh, massive apologies...

>> > Massive apologies for dropping a spanner in the works, but
>> > something major has come up. I won't be able to do *all* of that
>> > weekend after all. As Stretch EOL is already a thing, can I suggest
>> > that we keep that to plan and push back the Buster 10.5 release a
>> > little?
>> >
>> > Sorry. :-/
>>
>> Thanks for letting us know. :-(
>>
>> I'll drop a note to the lists, and we can look at getting a new date
>> organised.
>
>Now that stretch EoL is (more or less) out of the way, it would be good
>to get 10.5 done as soon as we sensibly can, so as not to slip too far
>off schedule.
>
>Next weekend is probably a little too soon - I'd at least like to not
>jump straight back into freezing - but how about one of:
>
>- August 1st/2nd
>- August 8th/9th

Either is possible for me, with a preference for the first. Let's not
delay too long if possible.

Cheers,

Steve

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.