The Debian DVD

I used your regular DVD, Debian 10.4 disk 1 to install KDE.
I could not get a graphical KDE desktop after the install finished. I
tried a few times, same result.  The same thing happened before with
LXQT Debian 10.3 dvd disk. I selected LXQT, and no LXQT graphical
desktop, I only ended up with a terminal. There is also a problem when
selecting the Standard iso. I tried to use the standard iso to install
a basic kde desktop but with the standard iso it was just not possible
to connect to a network properly.