Bittorrent Tracker used by Debian

Hi,

At Endless we've been using bttrack from bittornado for our tracker and haven't (to my knowledge) had any issues with it, but I suspect our torrent usage is fairly low. In any case, it seems that bittornado has been removed from bullseye and newer since it hasn't been migrated to python 3.

What tracker software is used for bttracker.debian.org? Is it packaged in debian? Any others that were considered or tried? A couple years ago I'd been looking at opentracker but it wasn't packaged for debian (I do have some WIP packages for it) and upstream appears to be stalled/dead.

Thanks!

--
Dan Nicholson  |  +1.206.437.0833  |  Endless