Interested to promote CD/DVD Sales in India

Dear Sir/ Madam

I am Arasu, age 62 years PhD in Mechanical Engineer.
Just fired from teaching position, still trying to find
another teaching institute. I am an Australian citizen of
Indian origin. For the past 8 years I have been in India
and continue to be hear for some more years.

If you want I can send my brief/long resume.

I wish to act as a nodal point in India to promote the sale
of CDs and DVDs of Debian Linux. and related stuff.
I can sell through Amazon on a no loss with a small margin
of profit to meet post and handling expenses, and to
create some buffer money for promotional activities.

You may please advise me how to go about it.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanking you.

Yours truly

Arasu Kannapiran (Arasu)