Re: debian-edu-10.1.0-amd64-BD-1.iso "tracker returned error: torrent not found"

On Fri, 27 Sep 2019, Steve McIntyre wrote:

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 01:08:57PM -0700, Alan Savage wrote:
I am attempting to download the debian-edu-10.1.0-amd64-BD-1.iso torrent, but
the tracker is returning "torrent not found". What's wrong? Should I report
this as a bug? How?

Hi Alan,

We historically have not provided either ISO images or the matching
torrents for our "BD" images due to the size of those images. It looks
like our scripting here has got confused a little. The Debian-edu "BD"
image is much smaller, so it makes more sense to make it available for
firect ISO or torrent download.

Maswan: I guess we should also be adding "bd" to the build files for
the torrent seeders to be picking up on this? Will they understand
that?

Yeah, I needed to fix a couple of lines of code like this:

        foreach $cd ('cd','dvd','hybrid','hdd') {

But that should be done now, and I ran the triggered script and the debian-edu-10.1.0-amd64-BD-1.iso scrolled by. It should be both authorized and seeded now.

/Mattias Wadenstein