The last two problems I'd be able to manage ...

To,
Teams Debian CD and Grub Development,

Dear Sirs,

Good morning, Sirs.

With your support for the first two questions the rest two questions I
assume I would be able to solve by myself. The last two questions
being:

(3) Use the above-created USB pendrive with Debian Live 9.11.0 ISO to
install Debian on different laptops without altering the HDD's MBR
that may have Windoze MBR.

(4) Upgrade legacy Grub2 Menu-list to the latest Grub Menu-list on
laptops already using various distros of Linux.

A reply to this email ISN'T requested. This email is to sum up the
present scenario.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Regards,
Rajib Bandopadhyay