Missing Firmware

You may be interested to know that the iso's listed at https://cdimage.debian.org/images/unofficial/non-free/images-including-firmware/10.0.0-live+nonfree/amd64/iso-hybrid/
are missing some firmware information.

I selected the debian-live-10.0.0-amd64-xfce+nonfree.iso for my Dell Studio XPS notebook computer.  It always had complained that it needed the B43 Broadcom firmware files of b43/ucode16_mimo.fw and b43-open/ucode16_mimo.fw.

Whenever I would install Debian Buster it would look for those.  It never made any difference if I added the missing files to another flash drive in another USB port or swapped into the same port, they were never found by the install process.

With the new iso, it did exactly the same thing.  Evidently the non-free version does not contain the missing firmware anyway.

Please advise as to how to get the install to look for the *.deb or other files containing the necessary firmware.

Thank you.