Unblocking base-installer and debian-installer-utils, D-I Buster RC 3

Hi release team,

As mentioned during our last meeting, the last bit I was meaning to fix
before r0 was the (non-)installation of Recommends that was (mostly)
impacting the kernel.

Ben was kind enough to take this off from my shoulders, and two
components needed fixing:

 - base-installer:
   * Enable installation of Recommends while installing the kernel
     (Closes: #929667)
   → https://tracker.debian.org/news/1041865/accepted-base-installer-1189-source-into-unstable/

 - debian-installer-utils:
   * Always set APT option if --{with,no}-recommends options are used
     (Closes: #931287)
   → https://tracker.debian.org/news/1041866/accepted-debian-installer-utils-1132-source-into-unstable/

The former sets an extra option when installing the kernel, and the
latter makes sure this option is being used. This is slightly different
from what we first thought we could do (that is: a single revert in
base-installer) because that would be more invasive.

For context:
  https://bugs.debian.org/929667#22

I've checked the results comparing the list of packages after a basic,
full disc installation using:
 - a d-i monolithic image built against buster
 - a d-i monolithic image built against buster; plus updated binaries for
   both source packages.

but also by comparing the results of an encrypted LVM installation
using:
 - a d-i monolithic image built against buster with extra
   partman-auto-{crypto,lvm} packages
 - a d-i monolithic image built against buster with extra
   partman-auto-{crypto,lvm} packages; plus updated binaries for both
   source packages.

In both cases, the results were matching our expectations:

    +ii    apparmor               2.13.2-10    amd64    user-space parser utility for AppArmor
    +ii    firmware-linux-free    3.4          all      Binary firmware for various drivers in the Linux kernel

That's why I've just added hints for both packages, and I thought I'd
let you know through this mail.

Even if my tests were as careful as possible, monolithic isn't what's
getting used to build installation images, so we've just agreed with
Steve that we would publish a D-I Buster RC 3 release, so we can make
extra sure. That means once those two packages are in and
debian-installer has been uploaded and dak copy-installer'd.

This last debian-installer build will then be used again for r0,
similarly to what we've done previously.

With extra thanks to Ben, that was really helpful!