Buster RC1 with grub problem

Hi,

I try to install a fresh server with buster RC1 netinstall CD, tried
twice but having grub problem when restart the system

All settings are with default partition, no UEFI, only install SSH
server and standard system utilities

First time using debian-buster-DI-alpha5-amd64-netinst.iso

error: directory is encrypted
Entering rescue mode...
grub rescue>

Second time using debian-buster-DI-rc1-amd64-netinst.iso

errir: file '/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod' not found.
Entering rescue mode...
grub rescue>

Server Configuration

CPU: 2x Intel E5-2603
RAM: 32GB RAM
HD: 6x2TB SATA
HARDWARE RAID CONTROLLER: 3ware controller with raid0

I also tried firmware-buster-DI-rc1-amd64-netinst.iso but same error
with debian-buster-DI-alpha5-amd64-netinst.iso

--
Best Regards,
@Showfom