Re: Updated Debian 9: 9.8 released

Hi guys,

On 16.02.19 19:26, Donald Norwood wrote:
> The Debian Project                               https://www.debian.org/
> Updated Debian 9: 9.8 released                          press@debian.org
> February 16th, 2019            https://www.debian.org/News/2019/20190216
>

> The Debian project is pleased to announce the eighth update of its
> stable distribution Debian 9 (codename "stretch"). This point release
> mainly adds corrections for security issues, along with a few
> adjustments for serious problems. Security advisories have already been
> published separately and are referenced where available.

Has the release been finished completely or is some processing still
going on in the background?

I'm asking because I'm missing the GPG-signatures for the ${hash}SUMS
files at e.g.

https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/release/9.8.0/amd64/iso-cd/

Thanks!
Daniel

PS: Please CC me in replies as I'm not subscribed to debian-release nor
debian-cd.