Re: weekly-live-builds not built Feb 4, 2019

On Thu, Feb 07, 2019 at 09:04:25AM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 12:23:50PM -0600, Daniel Lewart wrote:
>>Debian CD creators,
>>
>>On Mon Feb 4, 2019, weekly-builds were created, but not weekly-live-builds:
>>        https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/
>
>Apologies, missed this on Monday. Not sure what happened to the build
>there. The normal weekly installer build happened, but I saw nothing
>in the logs to tell me why no live build. I'll start one now.

Ah, found it. There's code in the build scripts to check for VMs
running (so we don't clash with other builds) and that incorrectly
picked up on cloud build VMs (shared build machine), so things didn't
start. I've just fixed that and started builds now.

"You can't barbecue lettuce!" -- Ellie Crane