FREE session on Decoding the VAT Law and Registration

Title: Tally for VAT
Get Ready for Bahrain VAT Compliance@

Greetings from Tally!
December 31 st 2018 being the last day for businesses to register for VAT in Saudi, we want to help you transition to VAT with ease.
Tally Solutions brings to you a FREE session on Decoding the VAT Law and Registration. The event will be addressed by a renowned VAT expert and cover aspects like:
Why it is important to register for VAT before 31st Dec 18
How to do VAT Registration from GAZT Portal
Key things to know about Saudi VAT
Implication of VAT on businesses in Saudi
Simplifying VAT Compliance with Business Management Software
You can find the event details below:
22
December 2018
Saturday
11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
(Followed by Lunch)
Venue:
Howard Johnson Dammam Hotel
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
EVENT SPEAKER:

Mr. Shameer T.S is an approved Certified Auditor and a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and holds a degree from MG University, Kerala, India. He has continuously been involved in various consultancy projects such as the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) based in the Middle East among other major project assignments. The industry expertise covers ERP consultancy, business associations, accounting and tax legislative changes, manufacturing, retailers, investments and professional practices.

Register Now!

We look forward to your enthusiastic participation.
Regards,
Team Tally

www.tallysolutions.com
  facebook   youtube   linkedin   Twitter