What mirror to use with archived jigdo DVD images ?

Hi,

on occasion of a discussion at debian-user i tried to reproduce the
jigdo-lite problem reported by Nicholas Geovanis in

My attempt yields better results than for him.
Nevertheless using
  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/6.0.7/amd64/jigdo-dvd/debian-6.0.7-amd64-DVD-1.jigdo
with no "Files to scan" and default mirror
  http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/
i get in the end:

  Aaargh - 7 files could not be downloaded. This should not
  happen! Depending on the problem, it may help to retry downloading
  the missing files.

I then retried with mirror
  http://archive.debian.org/debian/
and got
  Aaargh - 2 files could not be downloaded. ...

Of course the checksum of the .iso.tmp file does not match the one in
  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/archive/6.0.7/amd64/jigdo-dvd/SHA256SUMS

A download attempt from scratch with mirror
  http://archive.debian.org/debian/
still reports in the end
  Aaargh - 2 files could not be downloaded. ...

Further runs with the same mirror fetch always the same two packages
  gnupg-udeb_1.4.10-4+squeeze1_amd64.udeb
  texlive-pstricks-doc_2009-10_all.deb
but do not tell what's wrong with them in the end.

I have the output of stdout and stderr of the complete run and a follow-up
run: 40000 lines. If you have proposals for searches in that heap, tell me.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas