Re: serious bug in dvd .iso (at least kde,unofficial+firmware): breaks seeking in KDE menu + breaks some unicode characters

On Thu, Nov 09, 2017 at 07:46:37PM +0100, Mirek Zvolský wrote:
>>> I'd not investigated this in detail after installation from the live
>image.
>I just want confirm that I speak about the installed system. I have created
>from the .iso the live usb, and immediately have run Graphical install.

OK, thanks for confirming.

>Wow, at this time (late...) I have found the green download link at the
>debian.org page! Great!
>As next step would be great a clear info, how to choose a gui, or better a
>question inside the installer.

As you run through the installer, it will ask you which desktop(s) you
want to install.

"I've only once written 'SQL is my bitch' in a comment. But that code
 is in use on a military site..." -- Simon Booth