Re: syslinux version for experimental, please sponsor

Hi,

thanks for sponsoring!

It bothers me (probably more than it should) that syslinux still does
not build reproducibly on i386 [1].  Ironically, I cannot reproduce the
problem locally (i.e. if I create an i386 schroot and use that to build
the package, it still builds reproducibly on my machine).  So I don't
know of any way for testing this besides uploading updated versions.

Comparing the i386 build logs from reproducible-builds.org, I found two
instances of `ar` which were given object files in different orders.
I've fixed those.  Everything else in the build log looks identical to
me, so I hope this will finally allow syslinux to build reproducibly
on i386 as well.

Would you mind uploading once more?  I've updated the
debian/experimental branch accordingly…

Thanks again
Lukas

[1] https://tests.reproducible-builds.org/debian/rb-pkg/experimental/i386/syslinux.html