Re: broken CD download links?

Why not make it bigger?  Nowadays it makes more sense to install from an 8GB USB-stick than a 4GB DVD.
Jus thinkin'
Rick

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 8:14 AM, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 03, 2017 at 06:27:25PM +0200, Matija Nalis wrote:
>Hi,
>
>at least on https://www.debian.org/CD/torrent-cd/
>under "DVD", "multi-arch" link leads to:
>https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/multi-arch/bt-dvd/
>
>which is broken (404 Not found)
>
>multi-arch DVD seems to be missing on other pages too (jigdo, direct DL...)
>multi-arch CD seems to be there OK.
>
>Could multi-arch DVD still be downloaded for current Debian Stable?
>Or, if it no longer exists, perhaps links should be removed (or made to
>point to explanation)

We dropped the m-a DVD for the stretch release, as it's just not big
enough to contain a useful desktop for both architectures.

Thanks for the report, I'll get the links removed.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@einval.com
"Since phone messaging became popular, the young generation has lost the