Re: Question about Debian Stretch Live images

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 06:22:51PM +0200, Daniele Santu wrote:
>Hi,
>
>first of all, thanks for your awesome work. :)
>I just wanted to ask something, maybe already frequently asked these days
>(sorry if this is the case): do you plan to (shortly?) release updated 9.0.2
>images because of the still present bugs in 9.0.1?
>Keep the good work going and thanks again!

I don't think we have any major bugs remaining in the 9.0.1
images. I'm still working on fixes for some of the issues that do
exist, but I'm now only expecting to build and release a new set of
images for 9.1, the first Stretch point release. If that follows the
normal pattern, expect to see that about a month after the initial
stretch release.

>P.S. Sorry for my not-perfect English, not a native speaker!

No problem, it's perfectly clear! :-)

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll