PLM Users

Hi,

Would you be interested in PLM Users contact information in excel sheet for unlimited marketing usage? We provide Top Decision Makers information like Name, Email, Title, Phone and company details of companies using PLM.

SAP

Oracle Agile

Arena PLM

Siemens Teamcenter

Dassault ENOVIA

Ingenuus

PLM 360

And many more…..

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you cost of the list.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Candace Hopkins

Marketing Consultant

If you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the right person in your organization.

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine Optimization |

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back “Leave Out" in a subject line