Generating content this Christmas

Hello there,

How are you today?

We are a small team of writers and we’re currently looking for new websites and bloggers to collaborate with.

We’d be looking to supply content on an ongoing basis, which would be high editorial quality and include one link in the article body.

Are you in need of content for your site, or would you consider this as an advertising option?

If you are interested, please do get in touch to discuss further.

Kind Regards

Lee  Wallis

Editorial consultant
http://www.contexxtual.com
E-mail: lee@contexxtual.com

COPYRIGHT 2016. Contexxtual.com. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.