qcow2 images of Debian 8 (Jessie) for ARM. MIPS and PPC

Hi,

For a project purpose, I am looking for qcow2 images of Debian 8 (Jessie) for ARM, MIPS, PowerPC. I didnt find in your website in the following link "https://people.debian.org/~aurel32/qemu/". I can find qcow2 images of only Squeeze and Wheezy but not of Jessie.

The images have not been updated since 2014. I am eagerly waiting for Jessie qcow2 images.

Will you please share links where I can find qcow2 images of Jessie.

Regards,
Syed