Debian CD compilation...

Hi, i am a debian user from debian woody... I have all ISO of woody, sarge, etch, wheezy, and now i am download from jigdo debían sid unstable... (14dvds) but I regard that i dont need dbg packages, and the common peopple neither need these, so i want suggest that dbg packages go to the last dvds ISO, for example dvd 10 until 14, would be just dbg packages, so the ordinary people just download the first 9 dvds and not necessary the dvds that contain debug packages...
Thanks a lot for do debian...
P/D: Sorry for my bad english, i speak spanish, i dont want be disrespectful with your job, it is great!