Re: wrong LXDE image at .../i386/bt-cd

On Sat, Jul 09, 2016 at 08:45:58AM +0200, Börn wrote:
>Hello,
>
>i just downloaded
>
> debian-8.5.0-i386-lxde-CD-1.iso.torrent <http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.5.0/i386/bt-cd/debian-8.5.0-i386-lxde-CD-1.iso.torrent>
>

>from
>
>http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.5.0/i386/bt-cd/
>
>but got the 64bit *debian-8.5.0-amd64-lxde-CD-1.iso*

I've just checked the files on cdimage.debian.org and they appear
correct. Could you run md5sum on the torrent file you have and tell me
what you get please?

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that
 English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on
 occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them
 unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."  -- James D. Nicoll