Original editorial content for your website

Title: Original editorial content for your website

Hello, and how are you today?

My name is Annie, I am part of a team of writers here at Contexxtual. I am currently looking for new websites and bloggers to collaborate regularly with, and came across your site pthree.org.

I would be looking to contribute regular articles on a wide range of topics, all content would of course be original and tailored to your site niche and individual readership. I would include one relevant link in the article body.

If we have previously worked together, thank you, do you have any other sites you would also be interested in some content for?

If you would like to discuss further please do get in touch.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Annie Harris

Outreach Editorial Team
www.Contexxtual.com

This e-mail message (and its attachments) may contain legally privileged information and is intended only for the individual named addressee. You should not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or faultless as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message. Note: Our team has manually researched your website and shortlisted it as Potential Advertising destination. However, in case we've misjudged your website and you're not interested or do not offer advertising at all, kindly respond with "NOT INTERESTED" or "UNSUBSCRIBE" and our team will NEVER contact you again.