Re: upgrading glinka

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 11:39:18PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 17, 2016 at 11:57:49AM +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> > debtags seems to have some python django breakage that needs to be fixed.
> It requires porting to a Django several versions newer. It'll take me a
> while, possibly a long while.

It seems to be up again, although there may be some parts of the site
that do not work. I'll wait to see if anyone reports them, and if I find
them before anyone else does, I might just decide to remove them as
stuff that nobody uses.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>