IPv4 migration, IPv6 support

Dear Debian mirrors team,

I'm one of the administrators of ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de which
currently is also known as ftp2.de.debian.org.

We'll switch our IPv4 address soon, and we'd like to make sure the
Debian project mirror is not disturbed by this.

Could you please check that you're using SSH triggers against the DNS
record? Also, do you check availability using DNS?

We'd need to switch the DNS entry for ftp2.de.debian.org. If a CNAME is
a valid option for you, that would cause the least problems (I guess
IPv6 will be covered then, too?).

Do we need to change anything when we add IPv6 support, assuming we add
the corresponding record to our DNS entry? Do you have whitelists on
your side that need to be updated?

PS: We are now running with 20 GBit/sec which you might want to update
in your documentation.

Best regards,
--
Dr. Carsten Otto