Re: Debian images on Microsoft Azure cloud

Hi Steve

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 02:53:36PM +0000, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> My only concern is that I'd be happier if the builds were created and
> hosted on Debian project machines, like our existing official
> builds. I've been discussing that with other people for other types of
> build. How awkward/difficult would that be?

The first problem is the DMUP; yes, Microsoft pays us to do that work.
Also we can't share the access keys for the different Azure clouds.

Appart from that, it needs
- Jenkins or some other job scheduler,
- CPU: several,
- RAM: several GB (each image have over 1.5GiB of used space, and it
  needs to fit into memory at least once),
- disk: a lot of SSD,
- bandwidth: the images are uploaded daily and
- root.

Bastian

--
Death, when unnecessary, is a tragic thing.
		-- Flint, "Requiem for Methuselah", stardate 5843.7