Re: Debian images on Microsoft Azure cloud

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 03:58:03PM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> As per the discussions during debconf, to be called "official",

And the rules for "unofficial" would be?  At least I can't remember
anything about wanting to use the label "official", only the name and
logo.

> As per the discussions during debconf, to be called "official", the
> images have to be built:
> - directly from an unmodified stable

So the OpenStack images fail, as the script modifies and removes files.

> Best would also be if the images could be built together with the rest
> of the debian-cd infrastructure.

Debian (including debian-cd) infrastructure can't be used for payed
work.  Also none of the built stuff is updated regulary with security
fixes.

Bastian

--
Ahead warp factor one, Mr. Sulu.