Re: Preparing d-i Stretch Alpha 4

Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> (2015-10-25):
> On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 12:25:25PM +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> >Hi Steve,
> >
> >Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2015-10-24):
> >> Steve, feel free to start building images after the 1352Z dinstall and
> >> associated mirror pulse which should propagate this new d-i version.
> >
> >It looks like the build finished. Any chance you could sign stuff and
> >put it into place if it looks good to you? Just trying to figure out
> >whether we're announcing the release today or tomorrow. I'd welcome
> >“release announce” style description of the CD-side changes if you have
> >some extra minutes to kill. ;) (I'll be working on the rest in the
> >meanwhile.)
>
> Just doing some testing now.

Perfect, thanks. I'll get back to this in a few hours.

Given we're basically only trimming the CD set, I suppose most changes
needed on the documentation side should appear in installation-guide?
(I suppose it might talk a bit about CD sets, alternative desktops etc.)

There are also per-directory headers on cdimage, but those were touched
by one of the commits in debian-cd IIRC.

The website will still point to the existing CD directories, but the
contents will be way lighter. No broken links as far as I can imagine?

Does anybody see something that might be missing on this topic?

Mraw,
KiBi.