Preparing d-i Stretch Alpha 4

Hi Steve,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2015-10-24):
> Steve, feel free to start building images after the 1352Z dinstall and
> associated mirror pulse which should propagate this new d-i version.

It looks like the build finished. Any chance you could sign stuff and
put it into place if it looks good to you? Just trying to figure out
whether we're announcing the release today or tomorrow. I'd welcome
“release announce” style description of the CD-side changes if you have
some extra minutes to kill. ;) (I'll be working on the rest in the
meanwhile.)

Thanks already!

Mraw,
KiBi.