Towards D-I Stretch Alpha 4

Hi,

I've just pushed a patch in D-I bumping the linux kernel ABI for the
latest linux migration to testing, and therefore pondering when to
schedule a release. I'm thinking somewhen before the end of October
would be nice, if feasible on the debian-cd side.

I don't think I've seen many changes lately, except for those planned
on the CD side (thanks for the detailed announce!), so I'm currently
not anticipating bad surprises (but I'm probably lacking imagination
or wisdom).

(Letting debian-release@ know about the possible upcoming udeb block;
even if that would likely be after the October 17th/18th weekend.)

Mraw,
KiBi.