Re: debian bittorrent tracker does not work

On Tuesday 22 September 2015 22:34:53 mls wrote:
> I tried with Ktorrent, rtorrent qbittorrent without success. When rtorrent
> connects to the tracker it reports "Transferred a partial file"
I am wondering if my provider blocks BT. When I temporary switched from my
home internet via kabel (unitedMedia) to mobile internet via my cellphone it
worked.

So, it seems to be a local issue with my internet not with the tracker.

Sorry for the noise and thanks for your help.

mls