download site (Re: Summary of the Debian CD BoF at DC15)

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 13:52:20 +0100
Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:
> get.debian.org
> ==============

 Yeah! :)

 And one thing I want to improve - download speed.

 Now we can download Debian images from cdimage.d.o
  - We have many CD/DVD mirrors as https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/
    + but there's no visible traffic line to each mirror image...
      It means, mirroring image is almost waste of time/bandwidth.
  - and sometimes downloading cdimage.d.o is slower than those mirrors
    at some places. I saw many Japanese users complains about download
    speed from cdimage.d.o on twitter.

 How do we improve it?

  - Fedora
    https://getfedora.org/