Re: 8.2 and 7.9 planning

On 2015-08-24 23:19, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
On 14037 March 1977, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
We're somewhat overdue for both 8.2 and 7.9 now (in that order). Some
potential September dates:
5/6th - okay for me
12/13th - the 12th doesn't work for me until at least mid-afternoon
19th/20th - looks okay
26th/27th - looks okay

All dates do seem to work for me currently, assuming the ftpmaster foo
is done on Saturday (one right after the other?!), otherwise the 13th
won't work out.

If it's not too much of a pain for people, then one after the other seemed the most sure way of making sure we get both done closer together - the longer we leave things between 8.2 and 7.9, the more likely the latter is to be awkward due to version skew.

On the 5th I would be available only about 2 hours later than usual
starting times.

That seems like the favoured date so far, particularly given it's the only one that really works for Steve.

Adam