Re: Dead links for alpha2 netinst images on debian-installer page

Hi again,

Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> (2015-08-15):
> Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2015-08-15):
> > I just noticed that on
> > https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ under
> > "Official release" there are several dead links for Stretch alpha2:
> >
> > all the links for the netinst images (all archs) are 404, because of a
> > changing in the naming scheme of the image files:
> >
> > the links point to
> > 	debian-stretch-DI-a2-i386-netinst.iso
> > but the files are named
> > 	debian-stretch-DI-alpha2-i386-netinst.iso
>
> Yeah, I've prepared the website in advance (compared to cdimage) for
> once, and I've just discovered that myself once Steve signed & published
> images; I've mentioned it on IRC, awaiting feedback from Steve.

“discovered” as in: I forgot I requested this change (trying to use the
same version string everywhere), and the changes in debian-cd were
applied, so everything looks good now. I've just pushed a commit to
webwml CVS updating a2 into alpha2, and the 19:24 (UTC) website rebuild
should do the job.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Mraw,
KiBi.