Re: Dead links for alpha2 netinst images on debian-installer page

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2015-08-15):
> I just noticed that on
> https://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ under
> "Official release" there are several dead links for Stretch alpha2:
>
> all the links for the netinst images (all archs) are 404, because of a
> changing in the naming scheme of the image files:
>
> the links point to
> 	debian-stretch-DI-a2-i386-netinst.iso
> but the files are named
> 	debian-stretch-DI-alpha2-i386-netinst.iso

Yeah, I've prepared the website in advance (compared to cdimage) for
once, and I've just discovered that myself once Steve signed & published
images; I've mentioned it on IRC, awaiting feedback from Steve.

Thanks for the notice anyway, much appreciated!

Mraw,
KiBi.