Re: debian-7.8.0-amd64-i386-netinst.iso.torrent is not available in bttracker.debian.org

advocatux <advocatux@gmail.com> (2015-02-25):
> Hi, I hope 'debian-cd' is the right mailing list to ask about a Debian
> torrent tracker problem.  If not, please direct me to the right place.

I think it's fine but I've close to no knowledge about the bittorrent side.

> debian-7.8.0-amd64-i386-netinst.iso.torrent is not available in
> bttracker.debian.org (as you can see in
> http://bttracker.debian.org:6969/stat)

I guess you already know you can fetch it over http here?
  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/release/current/multi-arch/iso-cd/debian-7.8.0-amd64-i386-netinst.iso

(So that you don't get stuck waiting for us to figure out what's
happening with the tracker.)

Mraw,
KiBi.