Subject: Re: ipw2x00 with WPA
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 09:21:27 +0100
From: François P. Rotzinger <francois.rotzinger@epfl.ch>
To: Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>

Hi,
I installed from the "debian-testing-amd64-DVD-1.iso image (Jan 5, 2015)" and installed the most recent updates a couple of minutes ago. The WPA still does not work on this hardware. The following details on the WPA I'am using might be of interest to you: Security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise, Authentication: Tunneled TLS, CA certificate: Thawte_Premium_Server_CA.pem, Inner authentication: MSCHAPv2.
With Ubuntu 14.04 (amd64) everything works fine on the same hardware.
Please let me know, if you need further information.
("ipw2x00" in the subject is a mistake.)
According to your mail, I have to install some extra modules - can you please tell me which ones?
Many thanks! Best regards,
François