Re: Sid crash using root terminal and tried to see Applications

I use Dell studio XPS, with a GeForce 9400M G/integrated/SSE2, too. I got same crashing. So, i recomment that you should use Nouveau default driver, not Nvidia driver (both from Debian repo and Nvidia website). Nvidia driver seems making this problem. Hope this help !

Yahoo: minhhoang1004 + Google: minhhoang1004 + Skype: minhhoang1004 + MSN: tydaikho
(http://tydaikho.com)  VS  (http://vnluser.net)