Debian Testing CDs Automatic Signing Key is not available from usual places
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Debian Testing CDs Automatic Signing Key is not available from usual places
- From: Erkki Lintunen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 20:37:51 +0200
- Message-id: <20141102183751.GA13985@radio2.ebirdie>
I couldn't find the "Debian Testing CDs Automatic Signing Key
<firstname.lastname@example.org>" (Key fingerprint = F41D 3034 2F35 4669
5F65 C669 4246 8F40 09EA 8AC3) from keyservers or from
keyring.debian.org. The key's information is listed on the web-page
"Verifying authenticity of Debian CD"
<https://www.debian.org/CD/verify>, which says the key should be
available from the keyring.debian.org. The Alioth git repository has a
key entry for stable release CDs however.
Is there some other place to get the key from, as the possibility that no
one has missed the key yet feels almost impossible?