Re: providing pre built live images

at bottom :-

On 10/9/14, Abhishek Bhattacharjee <abhishek.bhattacharjee11@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tried live.debian.net but it throws error.
> I am not able to download a live using it.
>
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> wrote:

>> >Those are regular install images, not live images. I don't want to tell
>> >people to install debian just to check the hardware compatibility of
>> >their laptops.
>>
>> Apologies, we've not yet got regular builds of live images for jessie
>> hosted on cdimage.d.o. They'll be coming soon.
>>
>> There used to be regular builds at http://live.debian.net/, but I'm
>> not sure of current state there.
>>
>> --
>> Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.
>> steve@einval.com
>> "Every time you use Tcl, God kills a kitten." -- Malcolm Ray
>>

> --
> *Abhishek Bhattacharjee*
> *Pune Institute of Computer Technology*

Hi all,
Have added debian-live to the discussion because they are the right
people to take this up with.

@Abhishek - You should have shared the exact error that throws up or
describe the error a bit more so that we could report it and ask the
debian-live team to fix it.

Daniel Baumann is/used to work quite a bit with debian-live few
months/year ago so it's possible he might be also able to help us with
this. While I'm sure he gets debian-live mails it works for all of us
to have his wisdom and guidance as well.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल